Jump to content
News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
  • 0

Registered Notice to college Principal


Posted (edited)

How do I send a registered notice to college principal asking for return of original documents? ( I am asking for the procedure in drafting a registered notice.)

Edited by Harisrmite

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

Regd post.

The principal,



Respected Sir,

Reg: Returning of original mark lists, qualification certificates to.......................................of..........(.*year)........Roll No.....  

I hereby request you for returning of all my original certificates deposited with the college for verification within 15 days from receipt of this request, as per  UGC/HRD/AICTE notifications,.

As my several oral requests were neglected by Administrative staff, this request in writing.  Please treat this as notice.

My mobile No is:....................................and a message can be sent for collecting them at a date convenient to your staff.

Yours faithfully,


Copy to UGC, New Delhi,

Copy to Ministry of HRD, New Delhi.


  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • Harisrmite
      By Harisrmite
      I'm dropping out from my college after 1st year. Will they return me my class 12 transfer certificate along with other documents. If not do I have any rights to get my class 12 transfer certificate back?
    • Harisrmite
      By Harisrmite
      If we discontinue any course before completion in a private college should we pay the full course fee as demanded by the management? (Is it legally correct for the college to ask full course fee?)


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy