News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
damodard29

SPORTS GROUND / COMPLEX

Question

damodard29

referring the topic we have a new ground under the sports authority of Goa built at my near location,

the ground is completed/ not completed  which is for public but to my surprise the gym and other indoor facilities availed under it is locked and not opened for public use,

again we are also not aware for the expenses incurred and completion and its building time and cost of it , the contractor details and all,

Please assist me with good point wise information in all where public may have its view details and how it can be accessible for all and time required for the same. 

5 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Make a simple application to SAG and seek one sentence information from them.

1)Please provide the reasons for not bringing into public use prepared ground and other facilities like Gym and indoor facilities at ,,,,,,,,,,,

My presumption is election code for the inauguration is stopping them as a committee has to be formed for managing such facilities.

• Like 1

damodard29

Recieved reply from PIO of sports authority that the ground inaugurated on 19/12/2016.
With regards to indoor hall and gym it is stated that though the infrastructure is ready ,infrastructure is not furnished with the necessary equipments the same will be made available to the general public once the indoor hall and gym equipped with the necessary sporting equipments.
Here they have not said the particular date the gym and indoor hall will be equipped and available for general public after one particular date and time..
Please assist in this case.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Prasad GLN

Under RTI,  PIO has to provide that information that is available on record.  When they are not aware about receiving such grants, they can not fix up the opening date. Now that you have commenced the process state the incomplete part as grounds for appeal in your First appeal.

• Confused 1

damodard29
Posted (edited)

Sir, please help me with the explanation to be stated in first appeal.
Since the ground has been inaugurated on 19th December 2016,and gym and hall facility availed in the ground has been not furnished and equipped as per PIO information again they say same will be available for general public when it's been availed but they didn't have the fixed date and time for it when it will be get done.

Please help me with the grounds appeal to be stated in FAA application u/s 19(1) of RTI act 2005.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Edited by damodard29

Prasad GLN

Instead of going for first appeal get facts from them as suggested earlier

1)Please provide the reasons for not bringing into public use prepared ground and other facilities like Gym and indoor facilities at ,,,,,,,,,,, '

2.Inform plan of action and proposed time for completion for opening to public.

• Like 1