News Ticker
vellayanjairaj

Online rti

Question

vellayanjairaj

Police department is not responding to my online rti. Met the nodal officer but support is not forthcoming. Made an appeal yet not responding properly. Kindly advise

Sent from my Coolpad Y91-I00 using RTI INDIA mobile app

3 answers to this question

vellayanjairaj

Police department is not responding to my online rti. Met the nodal officer but support is not forthcoming. Made an appeal yet not responding properly. Kindly advise

Please go through my request and appeal

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s482/nl/91586083/3f8c3643-f67a-44da-a9f7-a4d7623e13a0/
The nodal officer has failed to connect with the rti online services so far.

vellayanjairaj

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s482/sh/3f8c3643-f67a-44da-a9f7-a4d7623e13a0/1d8c0d8b28b1da41d7c4683f5fe27044

This is with reference to to my grievances, Token ID : Dist/PLKL/2019/422 dated 16th Feb 2019., the nature of grievance is Section 135 of the electricity act.

As of now the status shown is :- in progress.

One ten pages pdf is attached for your ready reference.

The Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC ) is the main legislation on procedure for administration of substantive criminal law in India.[1] It was enacted in 1973 and came into force on 1 April 1974.[2] It provides the machinery for the investigation of crime, apprehension of suspected criminals, collection of evidence, determination of guilt or innocence of the accused person and the determination of punishment of the guilty. Additionally, it also deals with public nuisance, prevention of offences and maintenance of wife, child and parents.

Kindly give me information with regards to the attached documents.

1) sections for unauthorised installations on the public roads.

2) ‎ sections for unauthorised and dangerous installations on the public roads. (causing danger to the public)

3) ‎ sections for negligence of duty by the concerned officers of the KMC.

4) ‎ sections for negligence of duty by the section engineer of the MSEDCL.

Prasad GLN
Posted (edited)

The information available in the material form of a record can only be provided.   Please understand time constraints in going all the correspondence.  You want information and if the police are not cooperating either contact any law student or post this in any forum dedicated to litigation matters like Lawyers club India etc.,  If the mater is related to any form of material on record, if State Public Information officer is not responding, go to First appeal a superior authority over SPIO and finally as the second appeal to commission.  In RTI  these three steps are only possible.  The grievance is an entirely different process and not connected to RTI.

If you wanted to know sections and earlier cases search in google and you can definitely find a lot of information.

Edited by Prasad GLN