Jump to content
News Ticker
  • 0

Original ceritificates



I have dropped out from Rao Bahadur Engineering college, Bellary in the year 2017 and decided to pursue my career in medicine and this year when I requested the college administration for my originals they refused to give back to me. What do I do now? Please help me out.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN
Posted (edited)

Immediately issue a Registered notice to Principal seeking for returning of all originals with in a week, make a copy of this letter to AICTE Secretary, Higher Education, Karnataka and UGC also

There are several past queries and replies.  Kindly go through them for more guidance.

EX: Open the link  https://rtiindia.org/forums/topic/146050-hi-my-name-is-gouspeer-k/

If the link is not operating search in Forum -my-name-is-gouspeer query.

Edited by Prasad GLN
  • Thanks 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy