News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Ankur Garg

Intercircle transfer for SBI female in clearical grade

Ankur Garg

Hi,

My wife is having 4 years experience in SBI and working as clearical staff. She had applied inter circle transfer last year based on my 2 year old son saying that he becomes unwell frequently and my husband is not with us. But her application had been rejected due to documents not submitted. It is very difficult to stay with little child alone without anyone presence.

Now he has applied again this year based on spouse ground as now I got the in fixed location. Now I want to shift her immediately if possible.

Please suggest us the options. Can she go for leave (normal / subbatical). We are ready for leave without pay as well.

Please advise..

Regards,

Ankur Garg

Prasad GLN

First file request application and spouse grounds and through Union officials, get the Priority number allotted, and explore the chances of mutual transfer.  Only after exploring all avenues, then think of leave.  A bank is a public utility organisations, directly connected with public services and maximum expenditure is on staff, most of the branches are understaffed, and reallocation is already an issue.  A job has some responsibilities, and if job is important, personal problems should always take a back seat.  When getting any job is very difficult, protect her career first and though the transfer is delayed have patience and influence through Union officials and represent in person through visits to concerned Personnel dept,