- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
One of my friends has been informed by Nodal CPIO of Central Information Commission vide his letter No. CIC/CPIO/2012/1128 dated 04-10-2012 as under:
“The total amount of penalty imposed since 2007-2008 onwards is Rs.15804275/- out of this Rs.9216264/- has been recovered so far. The Commission does not maintain year-wise data in this regards. In certain cases, the PIOs have preferred writ for waiver and stay of penalty amount. Although in some cases, the Commission has been made a party but there are many instances where the Commission is not made a party. The figures regarding recovery of penalty is based on inputs received from the PIOs and Pay & Accounts Office.”
One of my relatives retired from Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Services.
Her pension has been sanctioned after 8 months.
They have initiated a recovery of over 3 Lakh rupees.
But they have only given the order,the Gratuity amount & the recovery amount.
We want the details of the Recovery Process, all the documents related to the Pension proposal & calculation sheets.
We also want the copies of Service Book.
So how should the application be filed?
Can we demand Certified or True Copies of all the Documents? or only Photocopies are allowed under RTI?