News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Lokonath panda

Provide security deposit detail for 2016 to 2019

Question

Lokonath panda

I'm a municipal contractor. I worked random works in Municipality. Security deposit has been deducted since 2016 and now when I ask for my security money they ignored. What should I do. Please tell me in details.

Sent from my vivo 1716 using RTI INDIA mobile app

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

The matter is sensitive, and you have to handle it carefully, as RTI may likely strain your relationship and get that information through informal ways.  If there is no alternative, you can file RTI Application and seek such information in one sentence. the normal practice is while enclosing cheque, they must state claim, payment, deduction details with each and every bill.

Information solicited:

1.Please provide work wise security deposit work wise from 2016 to 30-3-2019 for the following works of .....................contractor.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Work...............Order No.........................bill wise deductionsRs.............date of deduction...........cumulative upto 2019 Rs.    Due date.

___1___________2________________________3___________________4_____________________5_____________6_______

• Like 1