News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
RBCHAVAN

Information by PIO

Question

RBCHAVAN
Posted (edited)

The PIO gave information after he received a notice from  SIC for below mentioned queries 

1. Details of any complaints received regarding construction undertaken as per construction permission Xxxxx and any action taken 

2. Details of damage/demolition of adjoining property done while undertaking the above construction 

3. Details of any deviation of construction apart from the above given permission 

info received from PIO:  after going through that construction permission file no complaint was found in the file, no adjoining property  damaged details were found in the file and no deviation of construction were found in the file 

in spite complaints,actual damage and deviation the PIO gave information citing the file as no such information was present in the file. does this mean wrong information was provided. 

2nd appeal hearing is on 16.8.19

Edited by RBCHAVAN
date added

3 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Take all those documents that establish that the information on complaint, deviation, damages are actual and available in the form of material so that you can submit that SPIO has filed misleading information deliberately and demand for filing such affidavit from PIO and give opportunity of inspection of those files.  If you have any other copies to establish that SPIO has provided misleading information submit the same.

• Thanks 1

RBCHAVAN

Sir.Good morning, happy independence day,

Can I produce photos (cd), complaint copy before the SIC to substantiate my queries like in a court . There is deviation but  I cannot prove since I have not got the plan (through RTI inspite  orders from SIC as stated in my other post) I am going to Bangalore tonight to attend the hearing. Hoping to get justice there  

Prasad GLN

You can produce all those evidence in your possession and can seek investigation/inquiry into the facts and can seek inspection of records so that traces can be secured from verification of inward received register etc.

• Thanks 1