News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
elangoshree

ugc send for rti act information

Question

elangoshree

i summit the internal selection letter to my deparment the copy send to ugc and same copy ugc send as rti letter to my department  to give the information to me but my deparment given reply on 60 days  and 1 st appeal also not rely given by 60 days by ugc but not reply given by my department so  who want to file second appeal to cic by my side or ugc side the letter enclosed

ugc-1 001.jpg

ugc-ii 001.jpg

5 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

As UGC has transferred your RTI to your college and you have made first appeal to FAA, first make a complaint to UGC on non responsive attitude of the college and abide the time frame of 90 days, and within 90 days from date of your FAA, file second appeal against college PIO and FAA if they are within ambit of RTI Act and designated officials as such.

Elangoms Boss

sir i am requesting for equivalent degree  in vit (software engineer) equivalent to BTech(computer science engineer) i send 2 appeal cic they enquired me and ugc and then only the equivalent issued by vit unvisity  

i have on doubts i enclosed the cic order weather it correct tell me

Edited by Elangoms Boss

Prasad GLN

Members can only guide on matters relevant to RTI.

There was a CIC hearing in 2016, and the appellant has informed IC that he is satisfied with PIO information and he has no issues with Public authority.  The same was incorporated in CIC decision.

Members are not competent to authenticate and member has to make his own arrangements for due clarification.

Elangoms Boss
8 hours ago, Prasad GLN said:

Members can only guide on matters relevant to RTI.

There was a CIC hearing in 2016, and the appellant has informed IC that he is satisfied with PIO information and he has no issues with Public authority.  The same was incorporated in CIC decision.

Members are not competent to authenticate and member has to make his own arrangements for due clarification.

in same realted the vit universty issue equivalent degree the same as the anna unvisrity also confirmed and give that its eligible to BE(csc) and BTech (IT)  the certifcate encolsed then

tell me if the tamil nadu state counil higher eduction if the  equivalent committee will conduct the meeting for  quivalent same resoultion will come from a committe ah

Edited by Elangoms Boss

Prasad GLN

This is your query: 

tell me if the tamil nadu state counil higher eduction if the  equivalent committee will conduct the meeting for  quivalent same resoultion will come from a committe ah

The query is from an Engineering graduate (Verbatim) without corrections.

RTI Act has limitations.  Members are not competent to tell any thing..  No member can provide you any satisfactory reply.

File a writ in High Court for implementation of the laid down norm, if you are confident of such application of the rule in your case.

Please value the space in the forum and consider limitations of members, avoid quoting in each and every query of yours and do not attach those documents that are not relevant to RTI.

Edited by Prasad GLN