News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
neel_patel

Please check my RTI Draft and suggest ur valuable corrections.

Question

neel_patel

RTI DRAFT HELP NEEDED

1. please provide me certified copies of naukari patrak of Lalpur police station, dated:- 18/11/18, time:- 10 am to 6 pm, as per mudda no:-5 outward no - 465/2019.

2. Please provide me certified copies of movement register of Lalpur police station, dated:- 18/11/18, with outgoing and incoming time between 10 am to 6 pm.

3. Please provide certified copies of record from which information given under the RTI Act by Lalpur police station, in point no - 4, mudda no - 6, outward no - 943/19, dated:- 02/05/2019 derived

4. Please provide me certified copies of the record from which Information given under the RTI Act by Lalpur police station, in point no :-1 and 2, outward no - 1590/19, dated:-05/08/20019 derived

5. Please provide the total no of policemen, deployed by Lalpur police at near Umiyadham Apartment for backfilling Incomplete work of under ground drainage on dated:- 18/11/18 between 4 pm to 6 pm as per record of Lalpur police station. Also provide certified copies of that records.

6. Please provide me certified copies of record that indicate, place and purpose of official duty discharge by PSI Lalpur and badge no :- 234,276,336,755 on dated:- 18/11/18, time:- 4 pm to 6 pm.

In accordance with the provision of section - 2(j)(1) of the RTI Act, please provide me the opportunity of Inspection of records of Police Station Lalpur, please note that during the aforesaid Inspection, I shall select required Information from your official record, please allow me for taking photography of particular documents as per the CIC judgement regarding appeal no - CIC/WB/A/2006/00144. Kindly do provide me certified copies of such selected Information on payment of prescribed fees.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using RTI INDIA mobile app

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Nicely presented.  Provide feed back of the progress.

neel_patel

Sure sir