Jump to content
News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
  • 0
Raj Anil Jangam

Guidance for making RTI application with PWD dept Maharashtra


Raj Anil Jangam


My father has been allotted an optional dwelling by Mumbai Police department as we are instructed to vacant our current government dwelling due to its dangerous state to live in. The dwell that we have been provided has a leakage problem all over. PWD officer claims that they have carried work for the entire building and can not do it again till they receive orders to do so. i find his claim incorrect and wish to know the information about the repair work that had been carried for the building or the dwells. This is my first time making RTI application and hence I would really appreciate some guidance for the same.


Thank you

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

First ask your father to reduce the grievance in writing to Estate Officer, PWD and wait for their response in writing.

In the meanwhile search website of the PWD Maharashtra, RTI segment and collect prescribed format of Application for RTI and mode of Remitting fee.

If your father's grievance fails to get any response, please submit single point query to the SPIO, PWD of relevant office.

Information solicited:

1)Please provide information on Grievance letter dt...................from. Sri.....................with designation...............of........................(dept) occupying the quarters at............................located at..................................on repairs to building (Water seepage)

2.Please provide the work order for latest repairs to the building, inspection report and whether entire amount was settled to the contractor without his negligence in performing the repairs.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy