hims26

No response even after first appeal

Question

hims26

First appellate authority give direction to PIO to present in front of him with the sending receipt and with the reason. This is what I understand from the letter got from FAA. But still I didn't get any reply from PIO. What to do next.?

(I am attaching the letter which I got from FAA) please suggest something.IMG_20200101_124625.jpeg

Sent from my Redmi 5A using RTI INDIA mobile app

11 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

It appears from the contents that it is not FAA order and FAA wants to verify the records as to whether PIO has provided information or not and wishes to hear PIO. Wait upto another one week and then go for second appeal and make copy of your second appeal to PIO and FAA, mentioning that there is no response from FAA..

hims26
It appears from the contents that it is not FAA order and FAA wants to verify the records as to whether PIO has provided information or not and wishes to hear PIO. Wait upto another one week and then go for second appeal and make copy of your second appeal to PIO and FAA, mentioning that there is no response from FAA..
But it is clear written that "सूचना प्राप्ति के अनुरोध का निपटारा 7 दिवस में करने के निर्देश PIO को दिये गये हैं" also it is written "सूचना प्राप्ति के अनुरोध का निपटारा 7 दिन में कर रसीद के साथ उपस्तिथ हो"

Sunil Ahya

You were called for an appeal hearing proceedings as on 19-12-2019 with a direction to the PIO.

Have you attended the first appeal hearing?

hims26

No I didn't attend. Had some work on that day. Also as it was written "कि सूचना 7 दिवस में उपलब्ध कराने के निर्देश PIO को दे दिए गए हैं फिर भी आप उपस्थित होकर अपना पक्ष रखना चाहे तो उपस्थित होने का श्रम करें।" as it was a case of NO RESPONSE from PIO. So I thought they has to give direction to PIO for providing info. May be I did wrong by no going. What can I do now?

hims26
You were called for an appeal hearing proceedings as on 19-12-2019 with a direction to the PIO.
Have you attended the first appeal hearing?
No I didn't attend. Had some work on that day. Also as it was written "कि सूचना 7 दिवस में उपलब्ध कराने के निर्देश PIO को दे दिए गए हैं फिर भी आप उपस्थित होकर अपना पक्ष रखना चाहे तो उपस्थित होने का श्रम करें।" as it was a case of NO RESPONSE from PIO. So I thought they has to give direction to PIO for providing info. May be I did wrong by no going. What can I do now?

Prasad GLN

You have missed very good opportunity.  Now wait for FAA orders  as you can not do anything and as it is a deemed denial of information.  When making a post, make it complete with details of facts..

hims26
You have missed very good opportunity.  Now wait for FAA orders  as you can not do anything and as it is a deemed denial of information.  When making a post, make it complete with details of facts..
Okay sir.. will keep in mind from now onwards..
Sir can I write to FAA about not getting info yet like a reminder..?

Prasad GLN

When the Act prescribed certain duties and obligations, no reminders are necessary.  Just wait for his orders and go for second appeal.  I feel that FAA is proactive and appears to be sincere.

Sunil Ahya

This was a matter of routine ready standard printed format letter by the FAA, whereby the PIO was given one more opportunity to provide the information before the hearing proceedings take place on the appointed day.

PIO's know that this kind of letter comes as a matter of routine and take it as such.

Mainly, it was a hearing notice, whereby you and PIO, both were invited on the appointed day, to present the respective sides of the case. 

Since you did not exercise the opportunity, now wait for an ex-parte Order and if you are not satisfied, file a second appeal.

hims26
When the Act prescribed certain duties and obligations, no reminders are necessary.  Just wait for his orders and go for second appeal.  I feel that FAA is proactive and appears to be sincere.
Okay thank you sir

hims26
This was a matter of routine ready standard printed format letter by the FAA, whereby the PIO was given one more opportunity to provide the information before the hearing proceedings take place on the appointed day.
PIO's know that this kind of letter comes as a matter of routine and take it as such.
Mainly, it was a hearing notice, whereby you and PIO, both were invited on the appointed day, to present the respective sides of the case. 
Since you did not exercise the opportunity, now wait for an ex-parte Order and if you are not satisfied, file a second appeal.

Thank you sir.