Ap12345

Time period for second appeal

Question

Ap12345

Sir,

RTI application subject is certified copy of land patta...

I have file RTI application u/s 6(1) to the P.I.O. of Mro office on 20-06-17 i have received reply from P.I.O. on 26-07-17 ,again i filed first appeal u/s19(1) to Rdo office for unsatisfactory information given by P.I.O. i have received the first appeal on 18-10-2017 after first appeal also i have not received any information just on reply application data is not available mentioned it .. on that time i left it because i was not aware about Second appeal .

I don't have any guidance to file second appeal ...

Now , i am aware about Second appeal and how to file and i learned from books and mobile app like this application.

May eligible to file second appeal against above P.I.O. and First appellate authority to A.P. State information commission on after a long period reply of above applications ...

j

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

When some risk or inconvenience is suspected, it is always proper to avoid such hurdle in the beginning.

Before seeking any information, it is always prudent to acquaint with elementary aspects of the act.

RTI Act is the simplest Act and the relevant sections to citizen are less than 10 simple clauses which may not exceed one A4 size one side paper if printed.

under sec.19 (3) appeal has to be preferred within 90days from receipt of FAA order.  Though SIC can admit the second appeal even after reasonable delay, the reason should be convincing and ignorance of law is not convincing reason, and even if you file second appeal it takes minimum 2 years for you to get such hearing opportunity.

Please prefer fresh RTI Application and avoid those denials if any in the past while seeking information under RTI Act while using second opportunity.

Inform the reason for denial in first RTI and reasons for dismissal of FAA orders so that members can advise you in drafting fresh rti basing on past history.

• Like 1

Ap12345

Thank you sir