vijay_13

RTI application

Question

vijay_13

Hello sir/madam, 

I had file RTI 3/1/2020 to Naval office for soughting information attached for reference RTI_3.1.20
For this RTI_3.1.20 i have receive partial ans on 22.1.20 and some point answer had been forwared to mumbai 
NPO office of Navy for repliny.Reply by NPo has been received me on 12.2.20 

In both they have mention sought information is exempted u/s 8(1) (j) of the RTI Act, 2005.

Sir my wife had filed numerous fake cases on me i.e 498a, dv, 125, 127, 128 claiming 20 lac plus amount they have 
expended in marriage.
My fil is navy senior sail-in-charge now he had many time did wrong things 
i wanted to get these information so that this help me in my case and it is also wrong if govt employe had cheated govt.
ex. he had not closed dependent card of daughter whom i had married and using the facilities on behalf of her by
keeping her with him
ex. also he use to sell medicine outside and bringing it at home.
And many more things

for rtiorg.pdf

2 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Focus on remedy in your case and do not extend this hate campaign and do not get disturbed with those things that are in no way connected to you personally.  Believe me, you will not get any of those details solicited by you that are relevant to your query from any public authority, and finally it should reach only CIC after several years. You are a regular member and well versed in RTI act and with it's limitations.  Think practically and focus on your remedies and do not waste your time and money on poisonous thoughts that may not give any relief to you in your case.

• Like 1

vijay_13

@Prasad GLN thanks sir, 

Sir actually I wanted to prepare for TEP application so that if got some of point I can us there. 

Sir as per the raised RTI on 3 jan20, I have got answer from navy about my fil current designation, his current earning, his department of work currently in which he is. This all I hav able to got with experience, u had helpme earlier in 2016 I have found details of operations from navy when first appeal file with help of you.that make a huge impact on my fil 

I don't want to make such applications in sake of revenge but to highlight misuse of naval duty service power of my fil which he do by many illegal thing he do. He had made himself in service by showing unmarried at the time of joining navy whereas as my wife was born to him in that period he had misleaded govt. And got his service.

Such thing should come out, he use to threat all my family people he will sui us untill we all got suicide..

Sorry sir if I misunderstood you

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Priya De
      By Priya De
      A biennial study conducted by Satark Nagrik Sangathan and Centre for Equity Studies has revealed a grim picture of RTI Act implementation with waiting time at information commissions running in years and commissions in several states becoming non-functional owing to unfilled vacancies. The study has found that if an RTI appeal were to be filed in West Bengal state information commission on November 1, 2017, it would be disposed of in 2060 – after 43 years. In Kerala, it would take six years six months and Odisha 5 years 3 months. The main reason for such a long waiting time is the reduced number of information commissioners that commissions are working with. 
      The report has brought out, what it calls a “concerning trend”. The information commissions, which are the last resort for the common man to complain against wrongful denial of information, are increasingly returning cases. The highest number of cases have been returned by CIC, followed by Gujarat, Assam and Uttarakhand.
    • Ajit Borade
      By Ajit Borade
      Hi, i recently filed a dozen of rti applications to charity commsioner Osmanabad, 6 applications to Passport office Pune, 4 applications to post office pune, 4 applications to SBI bank etc. I have developed a special penchant for filing multiple applications.
      And I am preparing for a long and gruelling battle against government machinery.
      In one of my application, I asked the Pune head post office about the day wise figures of IPOs sold across the counter of each of the post office that falls under their jurisdiction. I reply, they said that this information is of the nature of TRADE SECRET and therefore exempted. Hence they declined to provied the information. I appead to the Appleat Authority and they upheld my appeal and directed the CPIO to provide the aforesaid information to me after charging the requisite fees. Now the PIO has written to me asking me to deposit Rs. 1010/- towards 505 pages of information.
      My Question is ===>
      As the PIO had earlier denied information to me, and it is several days past the mandatory 30 days period to provide the information, am I not eligibe to get the said information free of cost ?
      As per my understanding , there is certain clause in RTI act which says that information should be provided free of cost if it is delayed beyond 30 days period.
      I invite suggestions from RTI comrades.
      - Ajit
      (Posting of mob. no. is against forum rules-hence deleted)

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy