nreddyy

educational certificates

Question

nreddyy

I have asked the Educational Qualifications of lower grade clerks appointed in 2009 by the Registrar of Cooperative Society they replied me that the party (third party) not agree to disclose. As per provision of Section 8 (1)(j) under RTI Act 2005. The requisite information can not be provided..

How can I appeal?

5 answers to this question

Prasad GLN

Please post the actual query verbatim  and the need for that information to you, so that while making first appeal members can suggest better grounds for first appeal.

nreddyy

Sir,

Actually few eligible candidates have  duplicate certificates in the appointment 

Prasad GLN

Filing duplicate copies of certificates is not a crime.

Providing fake certificates is a crime.

In case of concrete evidence, one or two names may be provided and a request can be made for referring the entire qualification certificates for scrutiny through a grievance/complaint petition.

Through Service registers, it is impossible to find out fake certificates.

nreddyy

The documents are completely fake of three persons , I cannot ask the certificates from the department. how can it be a third party while using of these documents they have got the job, so how can it be a third party

Prasad GLN

Then first make a complaint to the authorities by registered post under copy to General Administration dept., informing the fake degrees of such employees under whistle blowers Scheme.

Wait for a month, and then file fresh RTI application seeking information on the complaint lodged by you.

Please make a visit to the Blog of Shri JP Shah for format of such application.

Now you can also file FIRST APPEAL stating that they have obtained job on fake certificates and such crime is not in larger public interest as it is depriving jobs to the deserving citizens by practising a crime.  Make a statement in bold and underlining that information is solicited in larger public interest.

Information as to others educational qualification has been declared as personal information by Supreme court.  However there are no exemptions in RTI if any information is solicited for larger public interest.  (Prajopayogamu)

• Like 1