vijju123

neighbor has encroached on the back wall of my house,

Question

vijju123

I am having trouble by my neighbor who lives behind my house. according to the rule I left 1.5 feet land  at the time of construction of my building, But now I am having trouble  my neighbor has not made a any boundary wall or any wall so now My neighbor is using that place. He has encroached on the back wall of my house,  urinate on the back wall of my house, use abusing word There are only two back windows for ventilation and if they are kept closed for a long time then there is a problem. This is very serious problem we are facing.

I had called the police but they said that they cannot do anything in the land dispute. We have all the papers like demarcation, registry Can't police help me

Capture1.JPG

image1.jpg

1 answer to this question

Prasad GLN

This appears as a private civil complaint with your neighbour.   RTI Act shows the way for obtaining information available in the form of material record with public authority and provides that information to citizens if it is not exempted under Sec.  It appears to me that your query is beyond ambit of RTI Act and only local advocate can provide a remedy for your problem.

• Like 1