Jump to content
  • 0

Know about MLA Fund in Khardah, Dist: North24 Parganas, West Bengal



I want to know the MLA fund utilization in the last three year in Khardah State assembly area, District: North 24 Parganas. Here my questions, if someone can please help.


1. T0 whom will this letter be addressed?

2. I am not able to find the address , nor the name and office of PIO.

3. If anyone can provide an exact format best suited to get reply.

4. IPO is not available in my nearest Post office, what to do then?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Prasad GLN

You can file such application to any one of the following.

1.Nodal State Public Information officer, DIstrict Collector office,

2.State Public Information officer,  ...........State Assembly 

You can search their websites for format and mode of payment of RTI fee of Rs.10.

The collector is under obligation to upload such information on MLA LAds.

You can search in our wikipedia in our forum for prescribed format of application.

Many states are accepting Rs.10/-adhesive court stamp as RTI Fee and this is available with all advocates, their clerks, Bar association offices, Kiosks opp any court etc.,

  • Thanks 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • K.yeshwanth ram
      By K.yeshwanth ram
      i'm studying engineering in andhra pradesh. now i'm in 3rd year and wanted to quit engineering. but the collage is demanding remaining two years fee to return my certificates.!help
    • sahilzaid
      By sahilzaid
      Hello all Sir/Madam,
      My Name is Zaid (Shaikh Mohammed Zaid),
      I have never filed an RTI.
      but i want to file an RTI to get information of the procedure, that states and Central Government follow to fill a new or vacant post in government.
      I dont know how to frame my question?
      I dont know where i should write RTI to?
      I dont know the procedure of FEES, where to pay RTI fees? is it a stamp? or do i have to go somewhere to pay for this?
      Is there a different amount to different types of question? if yes then what is my fees?
      can i frame such RTI question, i mean is it allowed or not?
      Please Help and guide me to get through with this.
      My Email ID is xxx@yyy.zzz - Deleted email id - posting against forum rules in case if someone wants to help me achieve my goal and get in touch with me.
      God Bless you all.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy