News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Deepan Saxena

IT Return '08-'09: when will the refund come to my account

Question

Deepan Saxena

I'm working with an organisation on contract. My TDS is deducted & submitted by my company. Last year, i filed IT Return for the year 2007-2008. I have received a mail on 06/03/09 from IT Dept. along with FORM 26AS (Annual Tax Statement under Section 203AA).The Form 26AS shows that the TDS submitted by my Company is in line with the Return i filed.

I would like to know, when will the refund come to my account. And do i need to do any formality now to proceed the refund process.

1 answer to this question

karira

Just follow the link at the end of this post.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• nitin907
      By nitin907
      Hi
      I filed my tax return in bangalore A.Y. 2005-06 and 2006-07.
      I am in delhi now and still have not recieved the refunds.
      I have got the address by looking at some sites is it correct ?
      Income Tax Officer
      C.R.BUILDINGS, QUEEN’S ROAD, BANGALORE

Now how should I make an application under RTI and there is a draft to be made of Rs 10/- in what name the draft should be made ?
      Is there any form to be filled and sent to bangalore address.

Thanks in anticipation
      -Nitin
    • vinay4java
      By vinay4java
      Hi,

Ealier I had worked(2006-2007) in a company located in Pune and having head office in Ahmdabad (Guj).They have filed our IT returns in Ahmdabad and there is around Rs. 10000 refund is due on IT.

Currently I am working in mumbai(2007 -till date). I have filed my IT Refund from Mumbai(in Aug 2007) as the consultant told me that now one can file IT refund from any location.I hv filed for IT refund with attached Form-16,but till date I have not got the same.

Now I am confused where should I send the RTI and to whom I should Address?
      Can I file the same from mumbai.Can we resister a legal Case against IT department for this Delay?

Kindly help on this Regard.

thanks and Regards
      vinay
      vinay4java@gmail.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy