hopeindiafoundation

Network required

hopeindiafoundation

I am asking this question again to the members, why cant we have a network helping each other in filing applications.meaning i have a serious corruption going in my area in a PWD or a police department .It is a threat to me ,if he applies against these corrupted officers as i am reachable and they easily manupulate, but if i being in chennai applies against a corruption happening in Delhi, then its definetely a better reasonable risk.So this will help us challenge core corruption right from politicians to the top level officers.Is there anybody who can join with us and ready to help each other

Shrawan

Its a great idea. I would suggest to use PM to start it as a pilot project, once sufficient confidence is developed, we can go ahead with others too.

mpai
I am asking this question again to the members, why cant we have a network helping each other in filing applications.meaning i have a serious corruption going in my area in a PWD or a police department

Its a month since you posted this thread. Can we have an update please?

Manoj

hopeindiafoundation

All,

I lost track of this thread.Please advise what is PM,do you mean personal mail.

if so , my id is [#############live email link deleted############] ,you can mail your id to me if you are interested in this network.Together we will address the social evils and corruption using RTI.