- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
I filed my tax return in bangalore A.Y. 2005-06 and 2006-07.
I am in delhi now and still have not recieved the refunds.
I have got the address by looking at some sites is it correct ?
Income Tax Officer
C.R.BUILDINGS, QUEENâ€™S ROAD, BANGALORE
Now how should I make an application under RTI and there is a draft to be made of Rs 10/- in what name the draft should be made ?
Is there any form to be filled and sent to bangalore address.
Thanks in anticipation
Ealier I had worked(2006-2007) in a company located in Pune and having head office in Ahmdabad (Guj).They have filed our IT returns in Ahmdabad and there is around Rs. 10000 refund is due on IT.
Currently I am working in mumbai(2007 -till date). I have filed my IT Refund from Mumbai(in Aug 2007) as the consultant told me that now one can file IT refund from any location.I hv filed for IT refund with attached Form-16,but till date I have not got the same.
Now I am confused where should I send the RTI and to whom I should Address?
Can I file the same from mumbai.Can we resister a legal Case against IT department for this Delay?
Kindly help on this Regard.
thanks and Regards