- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
I want to get a document (I dont know the title) which has a list of the documents required for the mutation of a property in Ghaziabad.
Friends please guide as whom should I address my application to.
By akhilesh yadav
A high-end entertainment club in the city, Lodhi Club, with over 3,000 members and membership fee running into lakhs, never got its building map approved from the Ludhiana Municipal Corporation, and for years it has also failed to pay the pending amount of almost Rs 34 lakh.
This was accepted by the Ludhiana MC and Ludhiana Improvement Trust (LIT) in its written reply to an RTI application which was filed by two city residents.
Read at: Lodhi Club map never approved, Rs 34-lakh dues pending, says RTI reply | The Indian Express