- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
This topic is now closed to further replies.
I have gained a lot of information from our circle. Further I want any one of you to help me draft an application for seeking information from Municipal authorities on the upcoming shopping complexes in Hyderabad and also the related mandatory rules governing establishment of such complexes. The main problem is that we have severe traffic problems and fire accidents in such complexes and authorities are turning blind eye towards them. Please provide all the questions which can be put in one application under RTI.
By achal sharma
I would like to know if there are well defined rules for car parking in delhi. One of the residents in my colony is parking car by the side wall of my flat. My flat is on first floor and he parks car by the side of the support wall of my balcony. We have to be careful all the time that as maid washes utensils there.Logically one should park car by the sidewall of his own apartment. We have requested him many times but its been futile. pls advise...thanks