mankunnil suresh

to get information from a bank

Question

mankunnil suresh

how can i get the information from a nationalized bank?

To whom shall i approach?:confused:

1 answer to this question

anusinha

Dear Suresh,

you can file application under RTI asking your queries to the PIO of the concerned nationalized bank. For any further assistance feel free to post here for our members to help you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• garg0505
      By garg0505
      An RTI was filled by me on 19.11.18 to PIO to finance Department as enclosed herewith, Now PIO has replied that since you have asked certain questions in the disguise of  seeking information under RTI act. Asking the question is not covered under definition of "Information" as provided u/s 2(f) of the RTI act. Therefore the Questions asked by me can not replied under RTI Act 2005.
      Further PIO says Nonetheless I may visit the office of S.O.(Civil Establishment-II) inspect the concerned file on any working day between 03:00 pm to 04:pm and identify the required papers/documents. Same shall be provided the photocopies of required documents after depositing the prescribed fee @ Rs.2/- per page.
      So please guide me the use of word "Weather" comes under the definition of question?
      PIO reply after 55 Days and not trying to deemed and denies the information.
      May please advice further course of action, as I am not interested to visit the office. 

RTI application Dated 19.11.2018 PIO CBS..docx
    • prashant_menghal
      By prashant_menghal
      Do the Gazzetted officers have to sign the muster rolls or record their attendance on biometric system? Any rule to such action is avavilable?

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy