MALAY

the hospital has purchased some flats in our apartment.and in this flats they have accomotaded 80 nurses staff in 4 flats

Question

MALAY

i am living in nagpur,maharashtra. near my apartment there is orange city hospital. the hospital has purchased some flats in our apartment.and in this flats they have accomotaded 80 nurses staff in 4 flats. as our apartment is reidentsial one and once the nurses are living in our flats it gives impression of hostel.NMC has also charged more tax as the claim its commercial one. we talked with the owner of the hospital they are not responding.and moreover they are bringing pressure to sell all flats to them from local mp.kindly guide...

1 answer to this question

snkmoorthy

unfortunately RTI has no role here; RTI is only for getting information; here what you need is eviction of nurse students from the flats or accomodation of reasonable number of nurse students in the flats. the matter must be taken up with flat owner with the help of the association of residents, if there is one. if you do not have an association, try to enlist the help of the municipal councillor of the area; you may send petitions to the administrative officers of the corporation; you may also approach the collector of the district for redressal.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Shrawan
      By Shrawan
      Central Information Commission

Decision No.292/IC(A)/2006
      F. No.CIC/MA/A/2006/00588

Dated, the 21st September, 2006

Name of the Appellant : Sh. Sharabh Dubey, 11/7 Civil Lines, Kanpur –208 001. (U.P.)
      Name of the Public Authority: The British India Corporation Limited, 14/136 Civil Lines, P.B. 77, Kanpur-208 001.
      DECISION

Facts of the Case:

The appellant is an employee of the respondent. He was transferred to another Unit of the company. The office order was challenged by him in the Court, which adjudicated on the matter. Subsequently, he has filed a few more petitions on service related matters in the Court. In this backdrop, he has sought documents relating to the legal opinion obtained by the respondent, file notings by the senior officials on the issue of transfer, letters/correspondence with other officials, etc.
      The CPIO has denied the information and sought exemption u/s 8(1)(d) & (g) of the Act.
      The case was heard on 12.9.06. The appellant could not be present. The CPIO and the appellate authority were present. In the course of hearing, the CPIO showed a copy of the petition filed by the appellant in the Court, whic hcontained almost all the documents asked for by him. The CPIO contended that the documents asked for by the appellant relate to the various petitions filed by him in the Court. He, therefore, pleaded that the disclosure of the documents might adversely affect the disputed cases. Hence, the relevant documents are treated as confidential.

Commission’s Decision:

There is a dispute between the appellant and the company on service matters, including transfer of the appellant to another unit. The matter is pending before the Court for adjudication. There is every possibility that the appellant would get opportunity for his effective defense. The information sought is in the interest of the seeker. And, as such, there is no overriding public interest, u/s 8(1)(j) of the Act, for disclosure of the information.
      The appeal is therefore dismissed.

Sd/-
      (Prof. M.M. Ansari)
      Information Commissioner

• rajsar82
      By rajsar82
      Hi folks,
      My last employer (a private airline), is stonewalling parting with my EPF & Gratuity Dues, and my present employer ( another private airline ) is deducting it's own contribution, from MY salary. How do I go about showing them the error of their ways and more importantly getting my dues back?

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy