- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
I had sent an important registered post (with AD) from kolkata to bangalore on 14th October, 2009. My registration number was 4846.
The post is still to reach bangalore as of 23rd Oct,2009.
Can anyone advise me what I need to do as it is critical that the documents in the post receive at the earliest?? Is there anyway to track the post without much delay???
By sharat parashar
i want to check all detail of phone number for incoming and out comings how it is possible