News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed

Question

Shanaya Mehta

Can anyone give me the web site for checking my balance in my PF account online.I am registered with EPFO Mumbai.

Sharadvishwakarma

how i can get my pf account current balance

ambrish.p

Mr. Sharad. Kumar

Welcome to RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information

In future please post new thread for your queries.

please see the link given below

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/9010-check-provident-fund-account-status.html

Revert back if you still have any doubts, members will definately help you out .

regards

• Like 1

onlyforpal

I have a pf account I want to check my pf account . please help me to do this.

suresh k shamachar

hi kushal, my pf acount no is MH/46820/1588. MAY I KNOW MY BALANCE PLZ?

• Thanks 1

suresh k shamachar

Can anyone give me the web site for checking my balance in my PF account online.I am registered with EPFO Mumbai

• Thanks 1

ambrish.p

Suresh ji

There is no way at present to check your balance online.Only few PF offices [reportedly Pune & Regional offices] have started this online facility for balance enquiry.

For details please see the blog/s of JPS 50 Sir & Taurus Sir on PF

RTI India - EPF - transfer or withdraw.

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/76-how-know-provident-fund-status-through-rti.html

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/33-how-apply-under-right-information-getting-information-regarding-your-provident-fund.html

Possibly this info will be of good help to you.

regards

mrinmay

Please inform me How to check online PF status

KISHORE CHAKRABORTY

Hi My self Kishore Chakraborty, working with Logistics company. I have changed two company in two years.Now I wants to know the status of my PF Balance/Status

atulagarkar

I have tried to access the epfindia website to know the current balance, but unable to get the information. Please guide me regarding this issue

samirjariwala

my claim id:srsrt 110500002334 & member id: sr/srt/0033897/000/0000180

satyapf

How to check of balance in provident fund account. please give me the advice.please reply and how to check it.

krishnan kalidas

I have retired and I have my pf account numbers. how to find out my balance and how much i will be reciving thru employers and employees contribution pl help me out on this

I want to know my P F dues on account of my employers and employees contribution how to get the details I have the PF account numbers with me Pl let me know

dave pravin

I want to know my last company pf name pravin dave

pf code no - GJ / RJT / 42317 / 256

location no - gandhidham

company woco motherson advanced rubber tech.ltd

ganpat1956

Please refer to the link given in post # 16.

anwarashiya

hello everybody.........

u ppl can help me yaar..

plz tell me how can I track my pf account?????

mentor_tips

Very useful link...got to know my PF balances of past 4 companies immediately through SMS. Check yours:

http: // govt-links .blogspot. com/2011/10/pf-balance-check-pf-balance .html

[/b]

Other Useful links:

"http:// govt-links.blogspot.com /2011/10/step-wise-guide-to-check-pf-balance.html

"http:// govt-links. blogspot.com/2011/10/ understand-your-pf-number-extract.html"

http://govt-links .blogspot.com /2011/10/what-is-ee-and-er.html

Cheers!

meena_alexin

Good Evening All,

Can anyone please help me what " HIL EPF TRUST" means. What are the companies that are tied up under that TRUST.

I also do know how to check PF Status in PF Links as there are many boxes like " Establishment Code",Extension Code, Can anyone give us an Example , how to check PF thru online.

ganpat1956

Please go through the links given in post # 16 to know about PF balances. HIL probably is the abbreviation for the private company or group that it represents.

mentor_tips

Thank you Ganpatjee..I will refrain from doing so in future...Could you please re-format comment#22, the link mentioned is currently broken when this post was moved.

Thanks,

Sweta

• Like 1