- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
It seems Maharashtra is outdated in everything. Including giving information. A friend has unsucessfully been trying to obtain copies of land records and papers that belonged to his late grandfather. The grandfather died when my friend was a minor and his father did nothing to transfer the papers to his name.
Now the problem is that those taluka (Shirur) and the village (Kauthe) in Pune jurisdiction officials are refusing to hand over those papers giving various excuses. Whenever my friend goes there, they do a disappearing act and despite the collector Mr. Deshmukh's intervention they are not shelling out those papers.
Does the Maharashtra government want to grab the land? or what is it? How should we go about getting those original papers, so that my friend can legally transfer it in his name.
I am trying to get information regarding the existance of a mamooli rasta that has been in use by the locals for the last 30 years or so but have been given the run around between one dept and another in the city corporation office.
The reason is some influential political figures have interest in seeing that it is not provided.
A visit to the ADLR office evoked a reply that this information is not in the public domain.
A visit to the Town Planning Office evoked a reply that such information cannot be provided to the public.
Does this information come from the Office of the Deputy Commissioner (in whose premises the ADLR office is situated) or from the City Corporation( where the Town Planning Office is).
Can I get some information on this please