News Ticker
rudrappa

INDIA INSPIRED (a must watch for every indian)

advocate_saifee

it was fantastic

ssitapati

a good one

shaikhamil

good job bro keep it up

JJQUADRO

India inspired - you think so - all crap, what would my one vote do for my country, i will tell you, it will bring another greedy politician to power,

if not chandu its ramu or not ramu its abdul no matter to which political party he belongs, in india politics is a profession or you can say career, the more smart in getting your steps right the more money you can pocket,can one politician say he has done any good,havent you heard politicians gifting cars worth crores to a friend, where a lay man walks everyday to work, and only reaches home only after dark, to find his childeren asleep and goes to work the next day without waking them up, a sneeze and the politician is shifted to the best of the hospitals, and a lay man dies standing in the line of government hospitals just to get a piece of paper which leads him to join another line.

My friends i do help the poor but naturally i cannot help all, i take my kids to private hospitals because i can afford, but what about the poor, who by chance even complete the process of the hospital line, cannot buy the medicine because there is always no stock, with a chemist opened just adjacent every government hospital which always has all the stock, that the doctors need.

You dont pay your electric bill and the next working day there goes your power, just find out how many politicians have pending bills.

So what does my vote count for, to elect a self centered bunch of politicians, who make breaking news that if no ticket is given to their son or relatives the government will fall and re-elections will take place, at who's cost is all this.

I work for projects abroad and just in two years the project is completed and handed over, but in india ti takes multiple years to complete trippling the cost just to fill someones pocket and the show stoppers are none other than our politicians who we voted for.

And the list goes on and on, give me a good valid reason to vote.

1) the illiterate vote to prove that they are indians as that is their only froof.

2) the slum people vote just to keep their ration card updated, if any rehablaition plan which is also in favour of the local politician, after which the balance land is sold to builders.

3)and the few rich and promenent people vote because that will make the next hours news, and the poor lay man watches that news from the big glass window of a electronic showroom, just to see if thats the guy he voted for has come to power, because thats the last time he would see him until next election.

• Like 1

ginesh

feel like crying after watching this video

thanks

I am doing & will do the best to the poor

Ginesh...

JJQUADRO

Thanks Ginesh,

atleast i have one person who has taken a lead and i know in India we have sheep mentality surely all will follow, it will take time, but happy to know that they will be gonig or following for a good cause.

That is shunning the system, that has brought dismay to everyone.

sharadphadke

Looking at the posts from different members, I feel very sorry to see our fellow members have no faith in themself.

Yes, one VOTE do change the faith. Only thing is you must have faith in your selves.

See some remarks from our fellow member, Mr. JJQUADRO:

India inspired - you think so - all crap, what would my one vote do for my country, i will tell you, it will bring another greedy politician to power, if not chandu its ramu or not ramu its abdul no matter to which political party he belongs, in india politics is a profession or you can say career, the more smart in getting your steps right the more money you can pocket,can one politician say he has done any good,havent you heard politicians gifting cars worth crores to a friend, where a lay man walks everyday to work, and only reaches home only after dark, to find his childeren asleep and goes to work the next day without waking them up, a sneeze and the politician is shifted to the best of the hospitals, and a lay man dies standing in the line of government hospitals just to get a piece of paper which leads him to join another line.............

And the list goes on and on, give me a good valid reason to vote.......

AND so he do not vote.

feel like crying after watching this video

thanks, I am doing & will do the best to the poor

Ginesh...

Thanks Ginesh,

atleast i have one person who has taken a lead and i know in India we have sheep mentality surely all will follow, it will take time, but happy to know that they will be gonig or following for a good cause.

That is shunning the system, that has brought dismay to everyone.

and JJQUADRO gives thanks! What a way to to say "I am not voting for this and this reason"

Voting is your right and you should VOTE. If you do not like any member contesting the election at least use your right by casting a vote as per "49-O" which is also termed by some people as negetive vote. YES, I know there if no fixed defination or conciquences about this vote in the constitution, but atleast in one Lok Sabha constitueancy bring negetive votes more than the elected votes and then fight the leagal battel.

I found this on net, I do not know how far this is correct. You may also google it and reached to this discussions on net.

Title of the document "Section 49-O of our constitunal right - No candidate is compitant for my vote.txt" and I am uploading here.

In my openion, you can change the faith and so just try it. Can't say, this is 100%true as many advocates will quote something, give big lectures in court room and court decision may go against us. Let us prepare for this, advocate for this section and see if we can make difference!!

I am doing this since last few elections, advocate for this rule and ask others to use it.

Section 49-O of our constitunal right - No candidate is compitant for my vote.txt

SNEHAL SHAH

Thanks a lot. Good job by santosh and team. I hope it changes few of us.

• Like 1

Vikrant1012

things doesn't changes by itself nor any one alone can change.

Its the system & all together what works

Good work

• Like 1

geturchiru

Nice video..

Anyway, is there anyone who used 49-o and voted nobody. Just wanted a confirmation whether there is any such article.

srianju

Hi Friends,

As one of our friends mentioned.... one vote does not change much.... BUT IT IS THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. Slowly but surely w are going in the right directions.If we compare the situation now with years back and say it is worse.... it does not make sense. (it would have been worses if democracy did not happen here)...We are improving,keep the hope.... live

syed2011

Truly Inspirational Video.. Thanks for your great share

mukesh kr

hi friend

it was fantastic

IndojacK

"Good One"....keep it up.

what if i do not like to vote chandu, ramu or abdul..can use 49 - 0.. but again its a loss of public money repolling...and it goes on and on...

• Like 1

pksman9

Dear Rudrappa,

Thanks for uploading such a nice video. Pl convey my best wishes to Santosh and his entire team

visha

Quite a fact, however only voting will not resove the issue.

Few More steps required to solve the problem.

avv.rajagopal

RE:Re: INDIA INSPIRED (a must watch for every indian)

Hats off to u really great.Keep it UP.

Thank YOU MR.BHARATH RUDRAPPA

V.RAJAGOPAL,COIMBATORE

sunil dhawan

thanks to Rudrappa ; must see everyone

sunil dhawan

mukesh kr

it was realy fantastic

rudrappa

Thanks for every body having faith in democracy and supported above video posted by me

rudrappa ,be llb , ma journalism

rti activist , karnataka

mukesh kr

good job, keep it up

rudrappa

Thanks for every body who visited the video posted by me

rudrappa

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy