- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Reason i am here.
I have applied for patta passbooks for my land in my village it has been six months.
MRO is not issueing the passbooks. I am in USA.My father is going around the MRO office for 6 months now.But still MRO keeps delaying.
I am having trouble with MRO office getting my Land passbook from 6 months.
Give me proper guidence.
It seems Maharashtra is outdated in everything. Including giving information. A friend has unsucessfully been trying to obtain copies of land records and papers that belonged to his late grandfather. The grandfather died when my friend was a minor and his father did nothing to transfer the papers to his name.
Now the problem is that those taluka (Shirur) and the village (Kauthe) in Pune jurisdiction officials are refusing to hand over those papers giving various excuses. Whenever my friend goes there, they do a disappearing act and despite the collector Mr. Deshmukh's intervention they are not shelling out those papers.
Does the Maharashtra government want to grab the land? or what is it? How should we go about getting those original papers, so that my friend can legally transfer it in his name.