mapfind787

ICICI Prudential Pension policy

Question

mapfind787

I have paid 6 premiums of Rs 10200/- each. This policy is with 3 years lockin period. After monitoring the poor performance of the company and its in-appropriate customer service. I have asked for the exit with refund of money. The complaint is raised to the Ombudsman. They all are ready to close the policy with the refund of Rs 30100/- I need justice with return of 100% principal amount. Also IRDA is not responding. Please provide me information as how can I get the refund and will RTI help me on this -- Sunil, my email id is xxx@yyy.zzz

2 answers to this question

jayeshbheda

You can directly file RTI application to ICICI, as it is not public authority.

However, you can file RTI application to IRDA (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority) inquiring action-taken-report on your complaint/letter

You can read How to write an RTI Application? - RTI Guide to get help in writing your RTI application.