Jump to content
  • 0

UG degree not given



I dint get my UG degree.i did it in loyola college under university of madras.i got an arrear in my final sem and cleared it in the next year 2008.till now they dint give my degree or my consolidation mark sheet.university collected 1000 rs from me for consolidation mark sheet and i paid twice for my convacation.weekly i m going to university but they are not responding simply saying ur college is in under problem.it will take time.i m doing my MBA now.only i got provisional now i m looking out for a job plz help how to know the steps taken from university for the problem and when they will provide my degree.my mail id is (Posting of mail ids is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted).i have the bill which i paid for my cons mark sheet.:confused:.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Dear Karthik


Why dont u file an RTI application with PIO of Madras University for action taken report on your application for marksheet. RTI application (with fee) will be addressed to Public Information Officer (PIO) and as per TAMILNADU RIGHT TO INFORMATION RULES - RTI Guide


For help in locating PIO, please see: HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide


Sample application for Any thing pending with Govt. (by JPS 50 Sir): http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/69-any-thing-pending-govt.html


For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.


If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Thank U dude:) how to find PIO and how to address University of madras

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • jps50
      By jps50
      My friend and his family have been thrown out of his flat for an overdue of Rs12000/-since last 6 months by officers of a nationalised bank. He recently approached me, as the bank was not giving any papers and his papers of loan are locked by bank . I have helped him and his wife file 3 rti applications in Jan 08 first week. Reply is awaited. I desire to have expert opinion of our learned members on the applications as it is question of life and death of my friend and family, who are on road today. For the sake of secrecy, I am not putting them on website. Senior members may pl sms their name and email ID to me on 09924106490. I will email 3 applications to them. Thanks
    • nilesh_jain05
      By nilesh_jain05
      Sir / Ma'm ,
      I am Nilesh Jain from Mumbai , I had completed my B.E. in 2005 from Rajasthan University , Jaipur , Rajasthan .
      Can you tell me how should i receive my engineering degree online ?
      What's the online procedure for receiving degree ?
      With Regards ,
      Nilesh K Jain ,
      Mob : +91-(Posting of mob. no. is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy