karthikbalajik

UG degree not given

Question

karthikbalajik

I dint get my UG degree.i did it in loyola college under university of madras.i got an arrear in my final sem and cleared it in the next year 2008.till now they dint give my degree or my consolidation mark sheet.university collected 1000 rs from me for consolidation mark sheet and i paid twice for my convacation.weekly i m going to university but they are not responding simply saying ur college is in under problem.it will take time.i m doing my MBA now.only i got provisional now i m looking out for a job plz help how to know the steps taken from university for the problem and when they will provide my degree.my mail id is (Posting of mail ids is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted).i have the bill which i paid for my cons mark sheet.:confused:.

3 answers to this question

ambrish.p

Dear Karthik

Why dont u file an RTI application with PIO of Madras University for action taken report on your application for marksheet. RTI application (with fee) will be addressed to Public Information Officer (PIO) and as per TAMILNADU RIGHT TO INFORMATION RULES - RTI Guide

For help in locating PIO, please see: HOW TO LOCATE A PIO UNDER RTI ACT 2005 - RTI Guide

Sample application for Any thing pending with Govt. (by JPS 50 Sir): http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/69-any-thing-pending-govt.html

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

karthikbalajik

Thank U dude:) how to find PIO and how to address University of madras