- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
RTI has the potential to drive social change through collaborative, community-led and Data driven approachBy Shrawan
RTI has the potential to drive social change through collaborative, community-led and Data -informed public policies.
By Neena Joseph
Dear Dr Kushal,
Thank you very much for the letter. I had some trouble with Password and I got it rectified only today.
Right now at my Institute a training programme on RTI is being directed by one of my colleagues Mr Chandra Boss. There are about 13 participants from all over India including one Appellate Authority. I was telling them about this group and will invite them as members. I also have two colleagues from Trivandrum.