sharat parashar

my call details

Question

sharat parashar

i want to check all detail of phone number for incoming and out comings how it is possible

sharat

• Like 1

karira

Check with the Customer Service Department of your service provider.

pradipkumarsaha

kindly provide me the incoming and outgoing call details of my phone no (Posting of mob. no. is against forum rules-hence deleted) . it is urgent.

ambrish.p

Dear Pradip

We are a discussion portal on RTI Act & related issues. Please contact your service provider for this.

regards

vikas.gupta

i want my mobile no last 2 month call detail. its reliance gsm no

bandhul

i want mobile call details of my cell no (Posting of mob. no. is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)... soon

ambrish.p

Dear Member

This forum is meant for discussion on RTI act only. Please contact your service provider for this.

regards

AJAYPATHAK

Respected Sir,

I need help from ur side i need my mobil no transcript because me and my family need it information my family is under in one court case my Mobil no is (Posting of mob. no. is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted) i am using this no before 1year and 5 month.

I need my Mobil no transcript between Dated from 28th July 2009 to 1st Aug 2009.

My Mobil Connection Aircel(POST-PAID) no is (Posting of mob. no. is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)my Aircel Connection . My Connection Registered at my name Ajay Pathak, Delhi - 110046.

Your's Faithfully

AJAY PATHAK

(Posting of mob. no. is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)

ambrish.p

Dear Ajay

Please contact your service provider for this. I assume that u are looking for call details.

regards

atul.gm

my mobile number is (Posting of mob. no. is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)so i want details of call history this number

pranjal agarwal

sir, i want to know the call details of my prepaid mobile no:,....

its urgent ....please....

karira
sir, i want to know the call details of my prepaid mobile no:,....

its urgent ....please....

Your post has been merged with another thread on the same subject.

Read the full thread above.

mukesh kr

Incorrect suggestion.

Deleted so that members are not confused !

Jitu Barwal

I have required phone details of last one year for particular numbers so that please help me.

Dilip Ghosh Dastidar

Please send call details of my landline 04.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x from 1.8.11 to 31.8.11

RAVEENA_O

नमस्ते.

आरटीआई India मंच में आपका स्वागत है

WELCOME to RTI INDIA http://www.rtiindia.org/

If it is your own phone, you can get the details from your service provider, by making a simple application.

The service provider will not supply other details like address of its subscribers. You can file a Police Complaint in your nearest police station, if you are getting threats or harassing calls. You can file RTI Applicable after a reasonable period and seek copy of the investigation report on your complaint, which report may have the details of the owner of the phone.

You can also make complaint to TRAI ( Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) which is the regulatory authority for Service Providers of all mobile connectivity. Promotional calls & SMS are also banned DND registed phones, for this you can make complaint to Service Provider as well as TRAI, giving exact date, time and content of message and number from which it was received.

Dilip Ghosh Dastidar

Thanks you for the reply, but all those things i was knowing. Without pursuing all those can I have call details on line or not that was my question.

thanks

evdnath

Welcome to http://www.rtiindia.org/,

Information you need is barred from disclosure under RTI, it being invasion on privacy of citizen, unless you can prove larger public interest in disclosure of such information.

Regards.

ganpat1956
Please send call details of my landline 04.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x from 1.8.11 to 31.8.11

Posting of tel/mobile numbers, email ids are prohibited in this portal. Please go through the Forum Rules.

We are only a discussion portal and we do not obtain or provide any information as desired by you

Ambarish kumar

please tell me how can I know about mobile call details

dr.s.malhotra

If it is your own , you can get it by writing a simple request to service provider .

If the details belong to 3rd party , then these can not be obtained using RTI Act or otherwise .

Aditya Jaiswal

i want to know about my number,,,, in date 29 nd 30 september call detail

ambrish.p

Dear Prince

Please refer post #11.

regards

mahesh d

Dear Sir,

My name is Mayura Sonawane, my airtel prepaid mobile number XXXXXXXXXXXX - Deleted mobile number - posting against forum rules I am kindly requesting you for out going and incoming call history from 1st October to till this date.please can you send through by my e-mail ID xxx@yyy.zzz - Deleted email id - posting against forum rules

If there is any procedure to get call history, messages Please let me know how can i get call records.

Thank you

karira

Mayura Sonawane,

In case you did not notice, this portal is meant for discussing the RTI Act 2005.

It is not meant for assisting you in getting your call details !

• Like 1

asianboy

i want call details of this number : XXXXXXXXXXXX - Deleted mobile number - posting against forum rules

please send me on Gmail Id : xxx@yyy.zzz - Deleted email id - posting against forum rules

thanks in advance