News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
R K Garg

No time bar for refill of Gas Cylinder

Question

ekalavagunta

Thanks for info. On showing the mail info, i could book refill after 10 days. on third day, they delivered the refill.

virtualmukesh

thanks for such a important information.

skafbd

Thanks for the info. Is it true for BPCL as well? My distributor is harrasing me on this issue for long.

Rgds

Sanjay

ambrish.p

Dear Sanjay

Same is applicable for all OIL marketing companies (IOCL/HPCL/BPCL). If u want this in written u can file RTI application with PIO of BPCL for this information.

If you have any further doubts (related to RTI), please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

• Like 1

Dr. M. Faiyazuddin

Most of the staff at booking centres of Gas Agency are semi literate or illiterate and start a querrel if you ask to book a gas before the time period as mentioned by the agency. The owner does not remain present there. In such events, further use of RTI is required asking the Petrolium Company whether they have issued strict guidelines to the agencies to book the gas as and when required by the customers. If they refuse to book the gas, what action the company will take against the agencies?

• Like 2

debnanda

Can You please send a copy the HPCL's and Indian Oil's letter to : xxx@yyy.zzz. ? Thanks for the eye-opener information, everyone will be releived .

karira

R K Garg,

Can you please upload copies of the reply received from the two PIO's - it will help many members/guests.

• Like 5

ekalavagunta

thanks for the efforts made by 'RTI India - Complete Online Community Portal for Right to Information'. i got my LPG cylinder refill booked on 18th day and delivery of refill very next day. This has never happend earlier. The agency used to say '20 days not over for boking refill'. After 20 clear days bet last delivery date of refill and the day of booking, make bill after 4-5 days and used to give deliver cyl after 3-4 days from billing date. Used to be 29-30 days bet delivery of refill practically. This was problem specially when college going child and mother comes to me & stay. recent posting inour portal, quoting Indian Oil Corpn Ltd letter that 'no gap required bet refills and refill-booking can be done as and when required by the customer' was very useful. All may please note that the same and spread through 'word of mouth' and copy of 'posting'.

vijaynaru

HI

CAn you post the copy of Indian Oil reply on the site or to me at (Posting of mail ids is against RTI India - Forum Rules - hence deleted)

. It shall be of great help.

Thanks

advocate rajesh

kindly send the copies of the reply so that theses can be used in public interest. I came accross this post by you at the time when I was about to move an RTI application with the oil companies. Thanks for the step . Provide the copies of the letters on portal.

• Like 2

bansal_dhanraj

Dear RKG,

This is really a useful info for general public.

As requested by other members also, please upload the copy of your RTI reply on this website.

Regards,

Dhan Raj Bansal

accessyash

Its a good on your part to share this story with all. I also shared one success story with PF Gurgaon and Delhi offices.

Please upload the " RTI application sent to Oil companies" and more importantly the "reply received from them".

Best, Amit

saroj

I thank you very much for the information. As it is almost impossible yo book a refill by phone I have to send someone to do the same. I will send a copy to my distributor.

rmsubramanian

Thanks on behalf of laymen.

R K Garg

I will send the copy of reply soon

Regards

R K Garg

• Like 1

K C S Kutty

Kindly upload the copy of the letter. In Chennai booking is accepted only after 21 days and then cylinder is supplied after 5 to 20 days.

R K Garg

Though I have replies but I do not know how to upload them.Will some body provide me a email address where I can mail these replies for use of all concerned.

Soon I will get reply from BPL also

Regards

R K Garg

R K Garg
Kindly upload the copy of the letter. In Chennai booking is accepted only after 21 days and then cylinder is supplied after 5 to 20 days.

SMS your mailing address on my cell 0XXXXXXXX

R K Garg

I want to give the information of No bar for gas booking issue a big publicity for its maximum use. How can I do it

R K Garg

karira
Though I have replies but I do not know how to upload them.Will some body provide me a email address where I can mail these replies for use of all concerned.

Soon I will get reply from BPL also

Regards

R K Garg

When you are typing a reply (like you did above) in the white box, you will see a button below the box: "Go advanced"

Click on that button and a new page opens.

Type your message in the box.

Scroll down till you see: "Manage Attachments"

Click on that.

A new box will open and then just upload as per instructions on the screen.

• Like 1

ekalavagunta

i will post the copy on 12 Jan 2010. Sorry, at this moment i could not post the details/ copy of letter.

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/103663-post1.html

the above info be printed and a copy be given to distributor. If he does not book refill any time you wanted, you give letter, quoting the refusal and copy of above info. A produent person would oblige and avoid landing himself into trouble.

karira

Attaching the two orders mentioned in this success story, to this post.

Thanks to our member R K Garg for his efforts !

HP_Gas.pdf

IOC.pdf

• Like 4

K C S Kutty

Thanks to Karira Sir and Garg Sir for uploading the said letters.

KCS Kutty

debnanda

Thanks for the efforts in uploading the orders. I ahve downloaded the same. I have also sent an RTI application to HPCL, Bhubaneswar and IOC, Bhubaneswar. Waiting for the replies. and would upload them if it arrives.

rehab

To,

R. K. Garg

Dear Sir,

First of all very much thank you for spreading the awareness and uploading the files.Can you tell me what action can be taken if the distributor is not willing to agree even after showing them the letter.

Kindly guide me through this.

Thanking you in advance