- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
I would like to know about the new LPG gas connection.
I stay in Nagpur, I need a new Domestic LPG connection. Dealers here are insisting to buy a new Gas Stove with the new connection. If one doesnt want to buy new Gas Stove than they are not giving it. They are asking Rs.3500/- for the same. What I know is it actually costs somewhere around Rs.1200/- if one buys only gas connection alongwith refill, gas pipe and regulator, than why one should pay Rs.2200/- for the Gas Stove. The ISI mark Gas Stoves of good companies are available some where around Rs.1000/- to Rs.1500/-, why to pay Rs.2200/- for a local Gas Stove. I have been to Bharat Jyoti Agency in Yeshwant Stadium, Nagpur who is the dealer for Bharat Gas.
Can you help me on this. I just want to know from Bharat Gas Company whether one has to buy the Gas Stove from the Dealer or one can directly buy from outside.
Would request the fellow users of this forum in seeking information about what is the mandatory time limit fixed by the PSU Companies marketing LPG for ordering the refill of the second gas cylinder for domestic use.
This is required on urgent basis and would like to use the information in this regard sought earlier by any of the users of this forum rather than going afresh with a RTI application on the subject.