- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
DO YOU KNOW: There is no restriction on installation of mobile towers In residential areas? Read the Guidelines and statement of Government regarding the installation of Mobile Tower here
By Latha Ramesh
Daily i receive many calls say - ateast 5 per day, regarding credit card offerings and loans from call centres of banks - HDFC, Standard chartered, HSBC, ICICI, etc.
1) How do they get my personal mobile number? I am using an airtel connection.
2) Can anybody pass on my number without my knowledge for business purposes? Is this punishable?
3) What should one do to avoid his/her number getting passed to such centres?
I am sure this is happening to almost all mobile users. Filing an RTI query can help in any of the above questions? Any information on this issue is welcomed.