dfgfgf gfdgd

patenity leave

Question

dfgfgf gfdgd

the new rule for paternity leave for adoptive fathers has been released by DOP&T in 2009, however said rule has not been adopted by the MOD -- how do i frame the RTI for

---who has taken the decision not to allow paternity lve on adoption

---any other info i should ask for??

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

ambrish.p

Dear Jaminder

First file a RTI application with PIO of DOPT for copy of rules and file another RTI application with PIO of your department for details of officer assigned to ensure compliance of such instructions by DOPT and what action can be taken against the officer fails to ensure the compliance.

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the All About RTI links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

AND

How to make RTI application effective (by JPS Sir) : http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/93-how-make-rti-application-effective.html

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

• Like 1

dfgfgf gfdgd

govt has announced paternity lve for adoptive parents.

i have adopted a child however pat lve was refused on grounds that no such notification has been issued by AG Branch at Army HQ in line with DOPT/GOI orders.

i wrote to AG branch who have simply replied that pat lve is not entitled to service personnel.

how do i make use of RTI in this case to resolve that i get pat lve?

even if i do not get the pat lve at least others would be benefited.

karira

Merged the new post today with the earlier thread started by the poster on the same subject.

Jaminder,

Please do not start new threads on the same subject. Continue the discussions on the same subject only in the same thread. This will make the forum easy to refer to and also for use.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Tejaswy
      By Tejaswy
      Hello,
      Let me first start out by saying that the site is absolutly awesome and i will be putting up a link to this site on my website.All i need is a nice logo

Now to my query

I am defence enthusiast....Recently like yesterday i saw a report of CAG on the navy establishment which said that india was not ready for war via sea land or air force..there had been many scandles in the clthing for army men in siachen ...the air command had gaps in parts of india and 75% of the india's navy fleet was not operational

This report was filed by CAG and was chaired in the parlement

Now i want a copy of that report.

I free the next week and hence i want to get a copy of that

I live in delhi and i can go to the CAG office.

Now i need to clarification on this.

1.Will i get a soft copy of that report ?...Because if i can then that would be great .

I also need a hard copy

2.How much do i pay for that?

3.I. have a copy of my passport as a ID,will that do?

4.How long will it take to the soft and tha hard copy ?

5.and well the letter format pretty much

Thank a lot guys....you are all patriots in my book.
    • Atul Patankar
      By Atul Patankar
      As reported at www.indopia.in on 2 March 2009

New Delhi, Mar 2 (PTI) Leaves availed during the service period are not personal and private matter of the employee and should be disclosed under the RTI Act, the CIC has held.
      "Leave taken by an employee from a public authority is a matter of exercise of the discretion vested in the public authority to grant such leave. There can be no bar on the disclosure of an information which is about how the public authority exercises its powers to grant leave to its employee,"the CIC said in its ruling.

Information Commissioner A N Tiwari was hearing the plea of one Raj Kumar who sought information about the leave account of an employee of the New India Assurance Company Limited.

The insurance company had rejected the application on the grounds that it was personal information of the employee, a third party, and could not be disclosed.

"It cannot be said to be a personal or a private matter of that employee,"Tiwari said directing the insurance company to disclose the information within two weeks of the receipt of the order.

Source: 514549 : National : Leaves not a personal matter of an employee: CIC

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy