- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
This topic is now closed to further replies.
By lakshmi ramachandran
Iam residng at shanti colony, annanagar for the last 4 years & I wud like to know the procedurel details regarding applying for a new ration card....where & whom should i approach for the same....
I have recently framed a RTI Application to one of my relative.
I have attached the same in the attachment for other member use.
This application can be used as standard Status information seeking application
Thanks & Regards