Jump to content
  • 0
dfgfgf gfdgd



dfgfgf gfdgd

AG branch at army hq have issued a letter that annual lve can be taken in three spells in a year and any change to these orders needs to be sanctioned by AG branch.

however local COs say that lve to be taken only twice in a year and limited to 45 days.

how do i make use of RTI in this case to get full annual lve in three spells?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

File RTI's with both the CO and the AG branch and ask for a certified copies of Rules and Regulations regarding annual leaves and the rules governing them....etc.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • Tejaswy
      By Tejaswy
      Let me first start out by saying that the site is absolutly awesome and i will be putting up a link to this site on my website.All i need is a nice logo
      Now to my query
      I am defence enthusiast....Recently like yesterday i saw a report of CAG on the navy establishment which said that india was not ready for war via sea land or air force..there had been many scandles in the clthing for army men in siachen ...the air command had gaps in parts of india and 75% of the india's navy fleet was not operational
      This report was filed by CAG and was chaired in the parlement
      Now i want a copy of that report.
      I free the next week and hence i want to get a copy of that
      I live in delhi and i can go to the CAG office.
      Now i need to clarification on this.
      1.Will i get a soft copy of that report ?...Because if i can then that would be great .
      I also need a hard copy
      2.How much do i pay for that?
      3.I. have a copy of my passport as a ID,will that do?
      4.How long will it take to the soft and tha hard copy ?
      5.and well the letter format pretty much
      Thank a lot guys....you are all patriots in my book.
    • Atul Patankar
      By Atul Patankar
      As reported at www.indopia.in on 2 March 2009
      New Delhi, Mar 2 (PTI) Leaves availed during the service period are not personal and private matter of the employee and should be disclosed under the RTI Act, the CIC has held.
      "Leave taken by an employee from a public authority is a matter of exercise of the discretion vested in the public authority to grant such leave. There can be no bar on the disclosure of an information which is about how the public authority exercises its powers to grant leave to its employee,"the CIC said in its ruling.
      Information Commissioner A N Tiwari was hearing the plea of one Raj Kumar who sought information about the leave account of an employee of the New India Assurance Company Limited.
      The insurance company had rejected the application on the grounds that it was personal information of the employee, a third party, and could not be disclosed.
      "It cannot be said to be a personal or a private matter of that employee,"Tiwari said directing the insurance company to disclose the information within two weeks of the receipt of the order.
      Source: 514549 : National : Leaves not a personal matter of an employee: CIC


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy