News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Mpapreja

How can I confirm someone's income who is working with government organization?

Question

Mpapreja

A false hit and run case has been registered against me. The complainant is working with a govt. organization and has shown his income as 50000/- per month in his complaint to get a handsome amount of money from me through the court.

I would like to confirm his income from govt. organization. Can I do that under RTI act? If yes, could someone inform me the complete procedure for that?

4 answers to this question

nitesh kumar sinha

yes i too want money 4m u

ambrish.p

Dear Manish

U can file RTI application for salary details of a Govt. employee. Please see: Section 04 . RTI application will be as per the rules of the authority.

4 (1) b x.the monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations;

For detailed information on how to draft & file an RTI application, please see the "All About RTI" links on the homepage & RTI Guide section of the portal.

AND

How to make RTI application effective (by JPS Sir) : http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/93-how-make-rti-application-effective.html

If you have any further doubts, please post them here and our members will be pleased to guide you further.

regards

Dear Nitesh

yes i too want money 4m u

This is a serious discussion for discussion on RTI Act.

regards

• Like 1

air375

Want cell number of members who wants to help that what can be the next step if 2nd appeal not accepted by sic?

ganpat1956

Sameer Azad, please do not make multiple posts on the same issue in unconnected threads. Avoid asking other members for their mobile numbers. Posting of mobile numbers and mail ids are prohibited in this site.