- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Hi I am looking for a statics of the following
1. Number of average student inclusion in India ( per year) ( from pre-nursery to class XII ) separately for each class. Best if you can provide 3 years data.
2. Total number of schools in India and number of new schools in last 5 years
By akhilesh yadav
It seems cases of suicide and fratricide are posing a bigger threat to the security forces than militants in the country. According to the latest statistics, more security personnel have died in such incidents than in militant attacks since January this year.
In response to an RTI filed by Jammu Kashmir Coalition of Civil Societies, a non-governmental organisation, 24 jawans have killed themselves either by suicide or fratricide as compared to 15 killed in encounters with the terrorists across J&K.
The security establishment is finding it hard to tackle this menace despite several measures to reduce incidents of suicide and fratricide. As the Valley is heading for normalcy and peace, strategists find the trend alarming.
Read more: Suicides and fratricides pose bigger threat to soldiers' lives than militants | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis