Jump to content
  • 0

violation of minimum wages act


sir . this is regarding a govt department which emplyoes labourers on contract basis . the contractor pays the labourers and department does not pay directly to labourers. the contractor pays only 1200 per month to labourers against a minimum wage of rs.4500/- per month. IS THE CONTRACTOR IS PRINCIPAL EMPLOYER OR THE DEPARTMENTAL OFFICER IS PRINCIPAL EMPLOYER?

Can i ask this through RTI?

  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Though the contractor pay Rs 1200 per month to the labourer as on record he make them sign that they are paid Rs. 4500 so we cannot prove that they are paid Rs.1200 usless the labourer is ready to complaint against the contractor

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.