News Ticker
nsr1965

MY EPF Claim - Hyderabad EPFO

nsr1965

I have claimed my EPF amount by sending the forms to my employer on 19/Dec/2009 duly filled through courier.

Today my employer confirms that he has already sent the forms to the PF Office for process. Now how will I know on what date the PF office in Hyderabad will send the cheque or DC to my Bank in chennai. I could n't get information in EPFO site for claims in Hyderabad office.

Kindly help me as to what I should do now? I have checked my bank account also. I did not receive my PF amount till now.

taurus

Please file an application under RTI and ask for the status.

nsr1965

For those who want to know the status of my claim, here is my answer from EPFO India site. I have called the PRO telephone number 04027567082 and they have told me that the amount will be processed and sent in April I st week. Thanks for every body in RTI. I would like to create a blog and put this information for RTI users who wants to know the status of their claims of PF from Hyderbad EPFO before they file an RTI application let them call up this number to find out the status.

• Like 1

ambrish.p

Dear Rajan

Congrats of your (partial) success with RTI (as the name itself has done the job for u).

regards