News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
sri_ankit30

MCD TREES saved+plantation using RTI

sri_ankit30

i managed to save around 600 trees from concrete and plantation work of around 300 trees were done by using RTI.

i just asked for budget allocated for plantation adn found out no work has been done in past 10 years,after getting exposed MCD started working,in another case i asked for status of high court which says 6X6 feet concrete free space should be made available to trees for proper growth though nowhere followed but RTI forced them to make trees free from concrete.:D

• Like 8

ganpat1956

Very good initiative on your part. Please upload your RTI application in the Directory segment of our portal. It may come in handy for other aspirants.

nagpalsingh2000

Good one Ankit ji

Ketan Modi

Dear Ankitsir,

Fabulous work. Keep it up. We all are prod of you.

sri_ankit30

thanks to all of you for appraisal,

the figure of de-concretised trees goes up to 2000:D

and know what now the concerned official is helping me out in filing RTIs against other zones,becuase he doesnt want to be lone sufferer.

now every 2nd day MCD people ask if i have any wrok for them,

i even got my manhole covers changed just becuase i was not liking its color.:D

rathoreonly4u

Gud work Ankit Ji......where can i find the application you wrote to authority and RTI...Even i want to take initaitive from my zone.

hari om

dear ANKIT

this was really good work

RTI really benefited for the good work

i urge many more good citizen who care for enviornment to carry out similar work

we request you to share more with the help of rti org to spread this message to corner of India

may god bless you

Hari Om

Mayank Aggarwal

Dear sir

I am a journalist working with an English newspaper in Delhi. I want to do a story on your commendable feet. How can i contact you?

regards

Mayank Aggarwal

i managed to save around 600 trees from concrete and plantation work of around 300 trees were done by using RTI.

i just asked for budget allocated for plantation adn found out no work has been done in past 10 years,after getting exposed MCD started working,in another case i asked for status of high court which says 6X6 feet concrete free space should be made available to trees for proper growth though nowhere followed but RTI forced them to make trees free from concrete.:D

sri_ankit30
Gud work Ankit Ji......where can i find the application you wrote to authority and RTI...Even i want to take initaitive from my zone.

u mail me ur id as i am nt finding the way to upload on this site,my mail id is

XXXXXXXXXXXX and xxx@yyy.zzz - Deleted mobile number and email id - posting against forum rules and plz mr rathore dnt call me ankit ji,i dnt think i desrve that much respect,m just 21 yrs old student,dnt mind just joking :)

sri_ankit30

my id is

XXXXXXXXXXXX and xxx@yyy.zzz - Deleted mobile number and email id - posting against forum rules

u mail me ur id n yes u can also watch IBN7 this 1n5th august 5.30 pm

my story is covered in CITIZEN JOURNALIST this time,it might help in sharing some more information

sri_ankit30

u can contact me on this no

XXXXXXXXXXXX and xxx@yyy.zzz - Deleted mobile number and email id - posting against forum rules

and dnt call me sir m just 21 yrs old btech(biotech) student.or u send me ur no. too if in any case i miss ur call or else do msg me if i wont be able to attend ur call.n yes u can also watch ibn7

15th august 5.30a programme named CITIZEN journalist,my story is being covered in that.

sri_ankit30

thanks to all above for ur support,at one moment of time i really got frustated n thot of leaving this work bcoz whole society was against me as nobody wants trees but their parking space,but i read all ur comments above n got charged up again,now the following works have done:

damaging tree gaurds have been removed

tree deconcretsation have been started in PWD ROAD N MCD TREES ARE NOW ABOVE 2500

PLANTATION OF NEARLY 100 MORE TREES DONE ALONG WITH TREE GUARDS,

DECONCRETISED TREES ARE NOW MADE TO BE FILLED WITH LOOSE SOIL SO THAT LEVELLING CAN BE DONE AND CARS COULD BE PARKED EASILY WITHOUT DAMAGING TREES SOIL AND AIR

karira

Ankit,

Your mobile number and email id have been conveyed to Mayank directly.