ritesh.banskar

transfer related

Question

ritesh.banskar

hi

i m ritesh banskar inspector in central excise and customs posted in pune zone. in our deptt interzonal transfer in banned so i cannot be transfered to my home zone bhopal(m.p.) or delhi. i have been selected again for the same post inspector in central excise through ssc 2008 exam. i case if i get bhopal zone this time can i resign from pune zone and join in bhopal zone.

i want to what are policy of govt. on this issue.

ritesh banskar

1 answer to this question

lnkhandual

Hello RITESH BANSKAR,

Welcome to RTI India Portal. This portal is mainly meant for discussing queries relating to Right to Information . I think you can avail the better option but may loose seniority.For Govt policies, you may apply under RTI Act to the CPIO of your head office.For more help/guidance you may try at (Big Helpers).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• ganpat1956
      By ganpat1956
      The Imphal Free Press

IMPHAL, Aug 19: The Manipur Information Commission has upheld the right of the joint secretary, Board of Secondary Education, Manipur, Ph Nandakumar, who is currently under suspension from service, to have access to the report submitted by the enquiry committee which looked into the irregularities allegedly committed by him during his tenure as secretary in-charge of the board.

The commission, acting on a petition filed by Nandakumar, has directed the Board of Secondary Education Manipur, to furnish a copy of the report submitted by the enquiry committee to the petitioner within a period of seven days.

The petition was filed by Nandakumar following the refusal of the SPIO, education department, to furnish the same when sought for under the provisions of the Right To Information Act.

The commission, in its directive issued yesterday, observed that the secretary, BSEM, had submitted to the commission that the matter had been referred to the legal advisor of the board, who opined that the report of the enquiry comittee should be made available only after the completion of departmental proceedings that is being taken up by the board.

The commission in this context made it clear that seeking advice of legal advisor is an internal matter of the board, and cannot be a valid reason for denying the information.

The commission further noted that the information sought does not fail under the exempted category, and even if it is considered confidential, under section 22 of the RTI, which has over-riding effect on all laws, the information can be accessed by the public.

Mention may be made that Nandakumar was suspended from his service as in-charge of the secretary of the BSEM on various charges levelled against him, among others, that of making irregular engagements and appointments for various posts in the board and drawals of his monthly salary at the pay scale of a full time secretary.

A committee headed by Kh Direndra Singh IAS (retd) constituted by the BSEM made an enquiry and submitted the report to the government.

In a related case, the state information commission has also directed that a copy of the action taken report on the recommendations of the state vigilance commission against L Rajmohan Singh, who is currently the controller of examinations and secretary in-charge of the board, should be furnished to Nandakumar.

Suspended officer`s right to access enquiry report upheld :: KanglaOnline ~ Your Gateway
    • aalishan
      By aalishan
      Dear friends,
      hello to all rti member's.Today only join this portal.I am receving appointment letters from virgin group UK & Australiya,I just wanted to know about the site wether it is fact or fake. I have gone thru the web search I found the existance of the site.But those who are sending me & others the job oppurtunity is the same group or ?
      I will be very much thankful to all who can provide me the information about this.
      Once again thanks to all memebers.

Announcements

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy