News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
advocate rajesh

There is no Ban on registration of Power of Attorney (GPA) in Haryana.

advocate rajesh

Often it is seen that the registrar refuses for GPA regarding an immovable property . I this regard I moved a application with the regstrar with a question " It is said that Power of Attorney is not allowed in haryana other than Blood relation,kindly supply the certified copy /copiesof instruction/orders etc. from Govt/higher officers through which power of attorney is banned."

To this question he replied through letter no 1511/sr/19-3-10 GPA of any kind is not banned by Haryana Govt.

Earlier it was noticed that people used to get GPA from other states. Now with this reply the people of Haryana can get GPA registred in the State of there immovable properties.

• Like 4

rajub

RTI is very potent weapon in such situations.

I too filed similar RTIs and got the clarifications (which I already knew but the concerned officials were refusing to accept it)

advocate rajesh

Sir if you have got in written then you must protest strongly and get the same publise in media or news paper.

rajub
Sir if you have got in written then you must protest strongly and get the same publise in media or news paper.

No, not in writing.

advocate rajesh

Sir ,then you apply under RTI as I did and then the problem will be solved .

topdocbhalla
Often it is seen that the registrar refuses for GPA regarding an immovable property . I this regard I moved a application with the regstrar with a question " It is said that Power of Attorney is not allowed in haryana other than Blood relation,kindly supply the certified copy /copiesof instruction/orders etc. from Govt/higher officers through which power of attorney is banned."

To this question he replied through letter no 1511/sr/19-3-10 GPA of any kind is not banned by Haryana Govt.

Earlier it was noticed that people used to get GPA from other states. Now with this reply the people of Haryana can get GPA registred in the State of there immovable properties.

Thank you advocate Rajesh ji.

topdocbhalla

It would be better if a copy of the letter was available on the web site.

harinder dhingra

Dear Advocate Rajesh,

This is sensible use of RTI Act 2005 by you as always. Keep sharing your views as these are teachings for us.

harinder dhingra

dr.s.malhotra

Plz see this issue in light to SC Judgement attached with this post .

SPECIAL LEAVE PETITION © NO.13917 OF 2009

in matter of

Suraj Lamp & Industries Pvt. Ltd.

.....Petitioner

Vs.

State of Haryana & Anr.

....Respondents

sale of property by way of GPA WILL not complete.pdf

• Like 1