- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
May I know latest status of refund/maturity payment of Golden Forest India Limited for which claims were file about 4 years back ?
Also, how do I confirm the registration of my claim with the committee - Headed by Mr Agarwala. We have no proof about receipt of Claim by the committee.
Pl help on the above matters.
Thanks & regards.
This video is our first production under our ngo UVF.
Please dont try to think about what we can do, the needed actions are very minor like switching off the electrical appliances when not needed without fail, take a walk instead kicking the gear for small distances, prefer public transport vehicles whenever possible, stop using plasrtic bags, and many more in our routine life.
If we consider it as an important thing, we will have an automatic remainder in our heart alerting us to do our part. And also, ofcourse we can do more than these, if you really care that our hard-earned should reach to our future generations and that they should be able to enjoy it!
Please dont expect me to tell about those things also!