News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
sanju456

VERY VERY URGENT - PCC for Studies - Not Received - Ref No: BNGH00741710 Applied date-15/4/10

Question

sanju456

Respected Sir,

Timeline to get PCC as per RPO : 8 days

Applied date: 15-Apr-2010

What I have tried to date to get the PCC?

1) 6-8 visits to Bangalore Passport office from 15-Apr-2010. Need to stand in the queue by 6:30-7am every time to get the token number for enquiry/submission of documents. Still I get token number in between 140-210 (means so many people still before me). The whole activity sometimes finishes by 5PM.

• Met Enquiry officers’

• Met Superintendent RPO

• Met Assistant Passport officer

• Met RPO-Bangalore chief

2) 3-4 visits to Police Commissioners’ Office. (It again eats half-a-day)

3) 3-4 visits to Local Police Station

4) Register complaint at “consumer complaints forum” at internet

5) Send emails to RPO-Bangalore Grievances department

6) Send FAX to RPO-Bangalore Grievances department

7) Raised complaint in the Weekly-Adalat (Court) at RPO

8) Tried to take help from my friends

9) THREE times submitted documents required for PCC

a. 1st time Personal Particulars Form on 15-Apr-10

b. 2nd time Personal Particulars Form on 29-Apr-10

c. 3rd time Personal Particulars Form on 5-May-10

WHAT IS UNFORTUNATE TO DATE IS THAT MY APPLICATION HAS NOT REACHED TO STEP 2, AS PER MY ENQUIRY AT POLICE COMMISSIONERS’ OFFICE ON 5th MAY 2010.

I don’t think I have missed anything to get the PCC. As per the present circumstances, to get the PCC seems like an impossible task to achieve within the small time frame left. My flight tickets are on Jun 1, 2010 from Delhi to Manila, Philippines. After PCC, I need 10-15 days to finish of other activities like MEA signature, Medicals, VISA, Apply loan from Delhi, etc.

I AM SCHOLAR TOO. VERY DIFFICULT TO GET ADMISSION in Asian Institute of Management, Manila, Philippines.

Please advise me how to go ahead as this situation is beyond my control now and most probably my higher studies career will be destroyed.

AT LEAST I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW THAT WHEN RPO,BANGALORE HAS DISPATCHED THOSE THREE PERSONAL PARTICULARS FORM TO COMMISSIONERS' OFFICE. WHY THEY ARE NOT DISCLOSING THIS? RPO HAS NO RIGHT TO PLAY SOMEBODY CAREER. WHY APO/SUPERINTENDENT ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES?

Regards,

Sanjeev Kumar

XXXXXXXXXXXX - Deleted mobile number - posting against forum rules

2 answers to this question

jps50

Please visit

PASSPORT DELAY

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/jps50/64-how-file-rti-application-delay-passport.html

Why not go for tatkal scheme for pass port where police verification is done after issue of passport. Pl visit

Indian Passport, Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India

If unfortunately delay in getting passport is cause for adverse effect on your career/education, do not forget to pull RPO to Consumer Forum and claim damages. Inordinate delay amounts to deficiency in service under Consumer Protection Act 1986. This will sensitize the system so that at least others are not put to ordeal you are facing.

smbhappy

In fact JPS has advised you all that I wanted to tell you. Its better to go in for the Tatkal for the sake of your career. Also file Consumers Case afterward for harassment.