- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
We would like to know how would you define an RTI Activist and how would you name them.
I came across a word 'Info Activist' in one of the Newspaper!
Would you define activist as:
Those who regularly seek information from Public Offices for larger public good or would you define them as those who help others in framing and using RTI. Personally, I think it is a mix of both.
But is there a proportion and degrees?
or is there some other definition to add?
Is the term limited to only organized Activist like an NGO, Samiti, organization?
I am opening the poll for the same. Kindly vote to let us all know.
By anu singh
My name is ANAMIKA
I applied for my passport on 18-08-2008..
My File Reference Number is : RCH-A020516-08
police verification has already been done but it has still not been submitted.
There is no change in status from last onw month.
Plz help me to find out what is the actual problem.
Thanking in advance