Jump to content
News Ticker
  • NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
  • shows RTI
  • RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
  • 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
  • The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
  • Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
  • Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
  • 0

Huda sector 28, faridabad..a slum.




I am a resident of the sector 28 , a HUDA sector on the mathura road, which is very strategically located. But unfortunately HUDA has failed to provide the basic civic amenities to the residents of the lane near police chowki, sector 28.

The lane has houses from 1037 to 1082.

The whole lane has blocked sewer lines with overflowing sewers all around. The sewage water is also backing into the houses. With sewer water all around, there is a fear of mosquito born dieseses.The local HUDA complaint centre JE admits himself that he is helpless to handle any sewer complaint. The HUDA employees who clean the sewers only charge rs. 400 for each complaint and after charging tell that nothing can be done as its all blocked throughout. JE switches off his phone as he knows he is part of an inefficient system known as HUDA.


The other problem which the residents of this lane are bearing is severe electricity cuts. The cuts are only for few houses from 1037 - 1045 and 1072 - 1082. While whole lane is having electricity , these few houses have the cut.


Living here has become a nightmare.

Can somebody guide, how can I use RTI to solve these two major issues.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Moved from New member introduction to 'Ask for RTI Query' section.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

For the sewerage problem, you can file a RTI application with the SPIO of HUDA.

The list of HUDA SPIO's is available at:




For details regarding how to draft a RTI application, application format, fees payable, mode of payment, how to submit, etc. please visit the guide segment of this portal at:


RTI Guide


For the electricity problem, you can file your RTI application with the service provider. The name can be obtained from the last electricity bill that you received.


If you so wish, please post your draft application in this thread and members will be happy to guide you and suggest changes, if any.


Both your RTI applications have to be as per RTI Rules for Haryana State.


The Haryana RTI Rules are available here:



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy