- NPAs under PM Modi's Mudra scheme jumped 126% in FY19
- shows RTI
- RTI query reveals banking frauds of ₹ 2.05 Trillion reported in the last 11 years
- 509 per cent rise in cases under child labour law: Study
- The Central Information Commission has allowed disclosure of file notings on the mercy petition of a rape and murder convict, rejecting the government's contention that the records cannot be disclosed as these are privileged documents under Article 74(2) of the Constitution.
- Electoral bonds worth over ₹5,800 crore were bought by donors to fund political parties between March 1, 2018 and May 10, 2019, a Right to Information reply has said.
- Don't pay 500/- for answer sheet now- Supreme Court says if Answer sheet is asked under RTI, RTI Fees will be governed
Here is some of the decisions where-in if the public authority is harrassed by the employee by filing frivilous, repetitive and voluminous information. The same can be rejected on this ground and the CIC had mentioned it in many decision. One of the Contributor Shri. Ganpat had helped me compile those cases.
I'm new 2 RTI . well ,my quest for an answer has brought me here.
Case: I have a post paid reliance mobile connection since the last two years. From inception, I have been harrased with my phone connection being barred , before the due date , for that months particular bill, even though all my payments are on schedule. I have approached the reliance web world many times and the explanation given is that I am exceeding my credit limit of Rs 500(a Rel limit) . And have been promised time and again that, it is their systems problem ,and it will be rectified the following month. But month after month it continues.
Q.1 What does postpaid connection mean as per TRAI ?
Q.2 As a customer do i have any right in this case ?
Q:3 Where & how to address my grieviences and make myself heard ?
I would be greatly obliged for any guidance in this matter.
thanking in advance.