News Ticker
malkeet

Complaint against unauthorised polluted unit/factory running in residential area.

Question

malkeet

It is to draw for your kind attention and favorable action. We the Residents of WZ-116, Plot no.-332, Chand Nagar, New Delhi – 110018 hereby registering a complaint against unauthorized polluted unit/factory in our neighborhood.

In my neighbourhood adjoining to my home wall, there is one factory unit under the name and style M/s Deepak Steels at 332/2, Chand Nagar, New Delhi – 110 018, owned by Mr. Khairatilal Sachdeva. They are engage in the Iron Sheet Cutting Business for which they have installed Heavy Power Iron-Sheet Cutting Machines. The factory creates noise pollution.

The above said factory unit is highly polluted creating loud noise while cutting Iron Sheets which is hazardous to the health of my family. Further, due to loud sound and vibrations of the machines the walls of our house have cracked at number of places. These cracks have been repaired by us a number of times but of no use as the vibrations are creating new cracks due to which the building of our home is becoming more weak day by day. Sir, I am a retired person and also adding that my wife is a Heart Patient and I am suffering from High Blood Pressure due to above mentioned factory and its noise pollution.

As your honored self known that, Hon’ble Supreme Court has already passed a direction to the competent authorities for not to functioning/stopped/shift/closed down the hazardous/heavy factories in/from the residential areas which are creating pollution/problems to the surrounding people but after that, the above mentioned factory owner is running his factory unit freely without any coercion of law.

Sir, kindly note that this factory unit has not renewed their licence after 11.08.2000 and has already fined a challan for Rs.6000/- (approx.) by MCD in year 2006. Hon'ble SDM (West) Mr.Pramod Kumar's court has directed to stop functioning from the premises which later taken to TIS Hazari Court by the Factory Owner although they are on the wrong way which resulting the case back to Hon'ble SDM (West) court which is pending for last 2 months and the factory unit is still functioning.

In the light of above circumstances, it is my humble request to you to save me and my family members’ lives and property from this hazardous factory unit and passed or take the immediate action to SEAL THE FACTORY UNIT on the said premises. [PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CASE IS STILL PENDING FOR SO MANY MONTHS EVEN AFTER DIRECTED BACK TO THE SDM (WEST ZONE) COURT.]

Please guide us for the prompt solutions, your help will be obliged and your prompt action will highly be appreciated.

Thanking you,

Reagrds,

[sher Singh]

Contact : XXXXXXXXXXX ®, XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (m), XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (m)

Email : xxx@yyy.zzz

Address : WZ-116, Plot No.-332,

Chand Nagar, New Delhi-110 018.

6 answers to this question

smbhappy
This is my Post #943

You have not mentioned if you ever written any complaint to any authority regarding illegal working of the factory in the residential area?

If you have already written to the authorities, you may, giving the reference of your communications (Letters/visits/telephone/emails etc) ask them the following information:

Please file RTI Application with the PIO of the XXXXXXXX via Speed Post. While filing RTI Application detailing the problem being faced by you and quoted therein your all previous references of letter/telephone/personal visits to the office of the XXXXXXXXX and ask for the following information (Please use all or some points as suited to you. Point No. 6-9 below is essential for quick and positive action):

01. Inform me the day to day action taken on my various requests made earlier (give date wise detail of your letters/visits/phone calls).

02. Inform me the time needed as per law to finalize the required action.

03. Inform me latest status of your request.

04. Provide me the certified copies of the File Notings relating to this matter.

05. Inform me reasons for the delay

06. Inform me Name & Designation of the officers/Officials responsible for taking action on your request.

07. Inform me Name & Designation of the officers/Officials responsible for causing delay on your request.

08. This application may also be treated as a Notice u/s 80 CPC and the action taken thereunder may also be inform to me in due course.

09. I have paid fee for the purpose. I am a consumer. The delay is a deficient service. Moreover I am being harassed. What compensation is proposed to paid to me. if Nothing, This may please be treated as a Notice under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.

10. Inform me the manner in which the PA is proposing to compensate you for the mental agony and deficient service.

11. Any other point on your mind (Think Hard).

Here's the web address of the Helpline of the President of India's Secretariat where you can file and/or upload your grievance and later on view the status of the same. You may also file an online complaint to the Indian President’s Secretariat at :: President's Secretariat Helpline ::

Most probably your work will be done with a quick pace, which you would had never expected under normal circumstances.

You will find necessary help for filing the RTI Application by clicking the "RTI Guide" button at the top of this page.

If you have hot earlier complained to the concerned authorities, you may now file the complaint under Speed Post and give them a time of a fortnight to act. After a fortnight, file RTI application on the above groungs.

DO ALL YOUR CORRESPONDENCE THROUGH SPEED POST

Send Complaints to

Industries Department

MCD

Pollution Board

SDM

But

regarding

noisepolln

Its a complaint against "Immense Noise pollution" causing harmfull diseases in Fateh Nagar area- New Delhi- 110018.... Being a small street residents are facing problem of Noise pollution like- Polishing, spraying harmfull chemicals, ply-wood loading and pollution of transport..whole day & night in the area. Address- Fateh Nagar,(Ply market) Jail rd. New-Delhi-18

Kindly take quick action and save our lives.......... Sir

We all Request you..... You Yourself take a round and see how harmful its for living the area.

Request you Sir.......take immediate action

ambrish.p

Dear Member

a. This forum is for discussing issues connected with RTI only.

b.First send a written Complaint to the local Municipal Corporation (NDMC or MCD).

It is better if you involve more residents and send many complaints, one after the other.If there is no response from the authorities, then you can use RTI to follow up on the Complaint. Please refer post # 2 (just above your post) for details.

regards

Demerged post from another thread and merged here.

• Like 1

ramansidana

I am a resident of Village DAD Pakhowal Road, there is a Medicine Factory in mid of the residential area it creates lots and lots of Pollution, all the day smoke is there and it feels like Opium smoke we talked to the owner lots and lots of time but because of some political links he is not at all worried of all the complaints.

please do some thing against this factory to be shifted out side the residential area.

Whole area is affected from this smoke.

regards

Mukesh gautam

Sir we have airpolution in our area. In our area here is a animal hospital,they burn animals in a lot quantity. The smell and smoke in our  area every time in day and night.

We have child and old peaple in our area ,

Please save our life of our families .

Please do favour to us 

Address of hospital is 

SANJAY GANDHI ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Shivaji ENCLAVE rajouri garden new delhi 110027

Prasad GLN

Mr.Mukhesh,

Congratulations on your efforts to maintain clean environment. 

First get as many video coverages as possible on different dates and preserve a record.   Get the address of Delhi Municipal Corporation Commissioner Whats app no.  and send those videos atleast for 7 days continuously.

Make petition to Collector, and Chief Minister and get as many signatures as possible.

Complain to the nearest  Public  Health dept., and also animinal husbandary.

You can draft one petition, and can change the addresses and invariably visit in a group to local MLA and MP and handover such petitions.

Search in google and find out Pollution Control  Board and send a registered notice to them.

Make the head of the hospital as respondent and file petition (PLC) before Legal Services Authority.

This is a community forum, and this forum is not connected to any Government dept.,

Do not expect that some one will come from heaven and help you.   You have to help yourselves and be a leader.

Edited by Prasad GLN